Midterms. bum bum buuuuuuuum (that was my attempt at a dramatic musical interlude, like?)
So to say the least, I'm exhausted. Like running off of nothing but caffeine, random facts about post-impressionism and probably wont remember what I just typed five minutes from now exhausted. And I have decided that at this point in my life, I would much rather nap (aka go into a mild coma) than write a legitimate top 10 Tuesday post... Forgive me?
- Some moron threw a Matisse in the trash.
- My new favorite people around the blog world are Halley and Danielle.
- I'm thinking about buying a domain name. SweetRelease.com? Only time will tell!
- Halley did an awesome post about how to pack for winter vacations! Just in time for this Florida girl to venture up to Portland, OR!
- Speaking of Portland, I recently learned of a magical place there called Voodoo Donuts. Maple bacon doughnut? Ok!
- And a fabulous list of books for said upcoming plane rides!
And this dog costume that I could only dream about putting on Brinkley.
And now... lunch and a nap!