Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday: quick and dirty edition

The last few days of life in Annika-land have been stressful. For those of you that have been paying attention, it's about half-way through the semester down here in the sunshine state (which ironically has been pouring down rain, nonstop, since Saturday) and you know what that means, right!?

Midterms. bum bum buuuuuuuum (that was my attempt at a dramatic musical interlude, like?)

So to say the least, I'm exhausted. Like running off of nothing but caffeine, random facts about post-impressionism and probably wont remember what I just typed five minutes from now exhausted. And I have decided that at this point in my life, I would much rather nap (aka go into a mild coma) than write a legitimate top 10 Tuesday post... Forgive me?

This week:




And this dog costume that I could only dream about putting on Brinkley.


And now... lunch and a nap! 


2 comments:

Halley said...

Maple bacon donut!! YES!

You're such a sweetheart! I'm so glad we're e-friends.

I like the domain name - go for it.

claire said...

oooo your own domain name, thats the big girl world :)