Friday, November 11, 2011

A question that you should say 'Yes' to...

First things first!

 I'm guest posting over at Desirous of Everything about some of my all time favorite novels today! So be sure to check that out!!

Secondly!

I just love, love! I love happy couples and cute love stories. I'm addicted to romantic comedies and if I wasn't so prone to stressing over everything, I would want to be a wedding planner.

1

So on days like today, I'm extra excitable! Why, you ask? Because today is the day my friend, favorite blogger and sponsor, Danfredo Rivera, is getting hitched today! So in honor of her exciting big day which is not only her birthday but also, 11-11-11 (how cool is that anniversary!?), I present to you: Wedding fun!!

The perfect proposal (if you're a total nerd like me, that is)!

1

The invitations!

1.2.3

The wedding colors and the dress

1.2

Fun little additions!

1.2

Instead of the traditional bride's side and groom's side, have everyone seated in a circle to come together around the love birds!

Write letters to one another before the ceremony and nail them closed into a box of wine. When you have your first big fight open the wine and exchange the letters to remind each other what it's all about.

And of course, potential cute pictures!



1.2.3

Everyone be sure to stop by and leave your best wishes for Danielle and Wil on their big day!!


3 comments:

Lindsey Anthony-Bacchione said...

Found you through Desirous of Everything. SO adorable!! I love the dress and the pictures are amazing!

Gentri said...

Pretty sure I have most of these pinned on pinterest. haha! Congrats to them!

Sarah said...

So glad to have you today Annika!