The dreaded mental illness known as procrastination.
- Taking pictures of your pets in odd places and e-mailing the photos to friends and family members.
- Reading books that have little or nothing to do with whatever it is you're working on.
- Pursuing the internet for the most random news articles you can find. Then realizing all these said articles are about food..
- Making unnecessarily large lunches. Pesto pasta and mozzarella pearls... mmmmmmm......
- Looking at the clock and realizing it's 5 pm and you haven't even opened Word yet.
- The subsequent stressing out.
- Writing a blog post about procrastinating. The irony...
- And finding out that irony doesn't actually mean what most people think it does.