- The Glee Christmas special airs tonight! Yup, I'm a Gleek.
- Curve-a-licious bodacious women who's style sense makes me want to gain a little more junk in my trunk!
- Inventing my own variation of Spiced Chai Tea Cupcakes.
- ...with my brand new mixer that I have used everyday since it came in the mail!
- Starting to redesign my layout (sit tight, I know you'll love it!).
- And most importantly, helping others with their problems.
Have you ever been to the wonderful website Emotional Bag Check? It's a fantastic website powered by Grooveshark that lets you opt to either 'Check' your bags or 'Carry' someone else's. Select 'Check It' and the site will ask for your (completely anonymous) e-mail address and then ask you to let out what's eating you up inside. After about 10 minutes you will start receiving some of the kindest words you ever thought possible from complete strangers who offer a song to fit the mood and some advice on what's bothering you.
Or, you can choose to 'Carry It' and the emotional bag check will let you send a song and an anonymous response to someone who has a problem. Either way, if you are ever feeling down on the world and want to restore your faith a bit in humanity, this site is the perfect place to waste 10 or 20 minutes. That and you get a pretty neat collection of music out of it!