Thursday, September 15, 2011

The A-B-C's of She & He!


I discovered this adorable post over through Caitlin at To Make Love Stay and just couldn't resist! Then I decided it would be fun to have Nick do it as well!

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: A wonderful wonderful Queen. A King one day would be nice but for now I like having at least some extra space in my room.
C. Chore that you hate: Folding/putting away laundry. I will sort the laundry, I will wash it, I will do just about any OTHER chore to avoiding putting it away though.
D. Dogs: LOVE! But, I prefer big dogs. We have a rescued Greyhound right now and call me crazy, but my dream dog would be either a Pitbull or a German Shepherd!
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Please, for your sake and mine, don't try and have a conversation with me before this. Luckily, Nick, my family and my roommates are all well aware of this rule.
F. Favorite color: Changes constantly. Right now I'm infatuated with mint green but over the summer it was salmon pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’11" Yup. I'm one tall drink of water.
I. Instruments you play: Clarinet and French Horn well and Piano badly.
J. Job title: Production Assistant or Expeditor, depending on the job.
K. Kids: One day. I like to mess with Nick and tell him all the names I like for our kids but in truth, I want to wait until I finish my PhD. Caroline and Oliva, for the record.
L. Live: Central Florida
M. Mother’s name: Debbie
N. Nicknames: My family and old friends call me Niki. Co-workers have referred to me as Honeybee. Gay bestie calls me Anni. Boyfriend calls me Girlfriend (we're very creative).
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never for myself. The closest I ever got was staying with Nick when he had to stay for a few days.
P. Pet peeves: People who don't understand that there are times to be vocal and there are times to be quiet and respectful.
Q. Quote from a movie: "While we are waiting for the Messiah, while we are waiting for Mahavir... your eyes will suffice to give tired men hope." New York, I Love You
R. Right or left handed: Right hand to write but I use my left hand for just about everything else.
S. Siblings: None growing up but I have recently acquired 2 young step sisters that I adore!
U. Underwear: I have more than any normal human being should. I have an unhealthy love for Victoria's Secret Pink.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing. I'm so anal retentive that even when I say "I'm late" I'm probably late for being extremely early.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Hand and teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: Buffalo Mac and Cheese
Z. Zoo animal: Apes, otters and anything from Australia






A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen thank god, being 6'5'' and sleeping on a twin until I was 18 definitely showed up as back problems later in life
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry, like Annika I dont mind washing it or even drying it but putting it away just feels like such a waste if I'll be wearing it in a day.
D. Dogs: Want...More...Dogs! Love our Greyhound and my shepherd that has permanent residence at my parents house, and all the other countless ones I meet every day at work...except chihuahuas...
E. Essential start to your day: Insulin..being diabetic sucks
F. Favorite color: Forest green or slate blue
G. Gold or Silver: Leather
H. Height: 6'5'' yeah I don't like the backseat of cars much
I. Instruments you play: Played Bass for a fleeting moment in high school
J. Job title: Animal Services Officer and never will I have to say waiter again!
K. Kids: Annika thinks that she's the one with the ticking biological clock but at the same time yells at me when I make funny faces to toddlers in Lowes. Sebastian btw
L. Live: Central Florida
M. Mother’s name: Lora (or Bombie until I went to speech therapy)
N. Nicknames: Lippy, the origin is still a mystery but it has followed me since freshman year in high school.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 days after finding out I was diabetic, we put a man on the moon but hospital food still sucks.
P. Pet peeves: Hypocrits and people that are afraid to tell the truth about themselves.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Today for you Tomorrow for me" ( I know its from a play but the first time I saw RENT it was a movie, THEN I saw it 3 times on stage..dont judge me)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: None that I know of, being adopted I might have a few bio bros floating around but my cousins are as close as it gets.
U. Underwear: Yea I have some
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower, albino vegetables gross me out
W. What makes you run late: If i'm late im probably being chased by a crazed serial killer so it might be smart to check if I'm ok, other than that I'll be there before you leave the house.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Everything, blown knee, back problems, and braces (I should probably glow in the dark)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Meatloaf!
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants!

                                                       

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute!!!!!!! and that photo too!! :) hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i am also hosting a cute giveaway,perfect for any occasion!xo

Caitlin said...

I love the names for your kids, beautiful! I'm glad that people are returning to "traditional" names, I think they're always so classic and lovely. Have a great weekend love!