Thursday, September 1, 2011

Weekly update..

Today marks the end of the first real week (because the first week is always just "Introductions") of the second to last semester of my Bachelor of Arts degree. So far I have done the following:

Discovered that pasta salad makes the perfect take-to-school-snack.

Got into an argument with a girl in my class over the legitimacy of Duchamp's art work. That's this guy... In case you were wondering.














(And yes. That is a urinal. I love being an art history major so much on days like this!!)

Made a blog! And the first series of posts!

But most importantly, as the perfect way to start my first day of school off right, I made myself a mix-tape! Well, not an ACTUAL mix-tape. More like a playlist on my cell phone, but mix-tapes are way more fun so let's just pretend! This mix-tape looked a bit like this:

Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know
Florence And The Machine - Dog Days
The Jackson Five - Rockin' Robin
Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors - Fire and Dynamite
Bloc Party - Banquet
Beach Boys - Barbara Ann
Kanye West - Paranoid
The Andrews Sisters - Rum and Coca Cola
Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
Brandi Carlile & Elton John - Caroline
The Format - The Compromise




No comments: