Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

Actually, I'm coming back, not leaving! As you are reading this I'm a few thousand feet in the air somewhere between Seattle and Dallas. Probably crammed in the middle seat next to a stranger with no concept of personal space like both flights we took to get out here... But that story is for another time!

Right now I want to share something really really amazing! Portland (and some wonderful friends) helped me to cross the first thing off my 30 before 30 list!

I spent the past 5 days seeing the fall leaves change!
So many colors you guys! 
This doesn't happen in Florida!
Gabe, Mickie and Annika. Clockwise and in that order.
Is that a red tree...?

So one item down... 29 to go! 


1 comment:

Halley said...

Great boots! High five for checking one more off the 30 before 30.

Was it everything you hoped for?