1. Flowers on Friday from the best boyfriend ever!
2. Birthday cards from my amazing family that I miss oh so much.
3. How cool is this present!? Nick got me a handmade large format pinhole camera! Rob Kauzlarich not only made a gorgeous camera that I can't wait to use, but he also included a detailed list of instructions on how to use his creation with an open invite to e-mail him questions! What a guy!! Did I mention the camera is made out of a drawer?!
4. This song started playing right as the clock struck midnight. It felt like a good sign for the next year of my life :-)
5. A night out on the town with my bestie and her AWESOME new boyfriend!
6. This amazing birthday card Halley (friend and fantastic sponsor from The Life of Something New) sent me! I giggled my butt off when I opened this e-mail, thank you Halley!!!
7. CAKE POP MAKER!!!
8. This amazing stop-stressing-over-school-and-have-a-fun-birthday package I got from my best of best friends who recently moved all the way to Mississippi (sad face..)
9. The best "birthday cake" ever!!
10. As luck would have it, my birthday landed on a time change which means that my 25th birthday is 25 hours long. Odd, but awesome, turn of events!