Guess who's back to the blogging world after a rather lengthy hiatus?! For those of you that continued following even in the almost 3 months of silence, I thank you and promise that the fun has just begun! I have a number of wonderful things in store and ample time to devote to them!
That being said, today also marks the beginning of a transitionary phase for A Sweet Release. To say this past semester has been a formative one for myself would be an understatement at best and it is my hope that I will be able to allow ASR to grow right along with me. So get ready ladies, because I've got more than a few new tricks up my sleeves!
Of course, while away I knew I had every intention of making a triumphant return to the blog-o-shere after graduation so I kept a little running list of my life over the hiatus. Don't worry, this is merely the cliffnotes version and explanatory posts are in the works to be posted over the next few weeks!
- Kinda sorta actually learned some French!
- Not only saw Fun. in concert again, but met Nate Ruess and Emily Moore
- Went to Boston, Mass again and tried to snuggle a Krugger, Siqeurous, and Kirchner. Then got very intoxicated off green beer, made friends with a street musician and got kicked out of a CVS.
- Booked a hotel and bought tickets for Art Basel Miami 2012
- Volunteered at Planned Parenthood of Greater Orlando
- Went on a wine tour with Nick at the Lakeridge Winery
- Potty trained Penny!
- Made a budget and stuck to it for awhile, screwed up the week we went to Boston, but successfully started saving again at the end of March
- Came to terms with an abusive (past, Nick and I are still going strong)relationship, contacted an advocate at my school's Victim's Services and started seeing a therapist
- Booked a flight to Japan!
- Learned to stand up for myself against drama ridden, toxic friends.
- Bought a cruise ticket for Cozumel!
- Made a 102 average in a class
And of course, became a member of the college class of 2012!